Fruit Confetti and Chocolate Yogurt

By far my go to breakfast. Greek strained yogurt is possibly the most amazing item I’ve found in the dairy section. It is not only luxuriously thick and satisfying but it also has enough protein to get you through the day while also getting a good amount of calcium. My go to Greek strained yogurt is Fage 0% plain. I don't much care for the ones with added flavors or too much sugar. Instead I like to add my own ingredients to it.  It may seem a little strange but I had coacoa powder and the all-natural stevia sweetener (you should pick some up!) to my yogurt, it turns out like the most delicious chocolate pudding imaginable. Add some chopped fruit and it is even more satisfying. I like to sprinkle some cinnamon and a grind of salt on top. I know the addition of a bit of salt may seem strange at first but it really brings out the sweetness. I use this trick a lot because I can use less sugar and the sweetness tends to sparkle with the addition of a bit of salt. If you don’t believe me check out your favorite sweet baking recipe and I guarantee there is salt! This breakfast is so simple and easy, it only takes moments and is divine.

Ingredients
·      Greek strained yogurt
·      all natural Stevia sweetener
·      coca powder (unsweetened, not the stuff for hot chocolate)
·      whatever fruit you please
·      a drizzle of honey

Leave A Comment