Protein Packed Chocolate, Cinnamon Yogurt and Peanut Butter Breakfast



I made this when I got back from my run this morning. I needed to big hit of protein to get my running muscles back! I adore peanut butter and have found a new secret obsession…because your reading this clearly you appreciate health and good food…so I will reveal it to you. PB2, google it! I bought mine on amazon and am nearly done with the first jar already! Just ordered four more… Its magical!
4/28/13
30 minutes start to finish
Serves 1
Ingredients:

·      1 cup of greek strained plain yogurt
·      3 plump strawberries
·      2 tablespoons PB2
·      3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (the kind you bake with not hot cocoa mix)
·      cinnamon
·      organic stevia or brown sugar

Divide the yogurt in half. Mix half of the yogurt with the cocoa and sweeten to taste (I normally use 3 packets of stevia because I have a bit of a sweet tooth). Stevia is an all natural zero calorie sweetener derived from a leaf and has been approved by many health fanatics, AKA it wont cause cancer or reek havoc on your body.  Mix the remaining yogurt with stevia and cinnamon to taste. Mix PB2 with water to the consistency you desire. Chop strawberries and add to bowl. Enjoy! 


Leave A Comment